High-Performance Test Socket for Engineering Development, Characterization, Failure analysis and Manual testing of QFN, QFP DFN and SO IC Packages
Test sockets are designed for testing today’s high-performance QFN, QFP DFN and SO devices. For development, characterization, at speed burn-in, and low volume production manual testing.
- Signal performance: Miniature stamped contacts provide extremely short signal path
- Oxide-cutting wipe action: The QFN35 contact wipes the package pad, cutting through solder oxides
- Near-device decoupling: Small footprints, with large underside frame decoupling pockets designed to standard dimensioned packages, allow for near-device placement of passive components
- Reduced ground inductance: Multiple compliant ground contacts reduce ground inductance and provide a thermal path through the PCB. A solid ground block can be incorporated for further product enhancements
- Replaceable contact sets: Test sockets with replaceable contact sets offer a significant cost savings vs. the purchase of a new test socket